About This View
This table shows the amount of travel expenses reimbursed to each state employees (in dollars) within the function for fiscal year 2012*. Functions are groups of agencies which make expenditures for similar programs and purposes.
*The state fiscal year runs from July 1 to the following June 30 and is numbered for the calendar year in which it ends. The State of Iowa operates on a modified accrual basis which provides that encumbrances on June 30 must be paid within 60 days after year end.
- Spec Dept - Special Department is the name of the agency for whom the employee works
- Legal Name - Name of the person or organization receiving reimbursement
- Event - Name of the event or destination for the trip
- Destination City - City to which the employee traveled
- Travel End Date - Date the trip ended
- Amount Reimbursed - Amount employee was reimbursed for this trip
- Funding - Source of funding for travel reimbursement